Our clinic wants to be able to be here for you when you and your pet need us. We want to be able to provide the highest quality of care for your pet at the best value. Our clinic receives no support from charitable organizations, or from the government. Due to that fact, prompt payment must be ensured for us to provide high quality care at the best value. The following financial policies are mandatory.
1. ALL ROUTINE SERVICES MUST BE PAID FOR AT THE TIME OF SERVICE. We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit Cards and Care Credit for the amount of the fee only. ALL CHECKS ARE VERIFIED THROUGH CHECK VERIFICATION SYSTEM. NO COUNTER CHECKS CAN BE ACCEPTED.
2. A MINIMUM OF 50% OF THE TREATMENT PLAN IS REQUIRED AS A DEPOSIT AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION FOR ALL MAJOR SURGERY/HOSPITALIZATIONS. THE BALANCE OF THE ACCOUNT IS DUE AT PET’S DISCHARGE. All professional service fees and prescriptions must be paid IN FULL at the time the pet is dismissed from the hospital.
3. EMERGENCY CASES REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF $500 DEPOSIT AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION IN ORDER FOR INTENSIVE CARE THERAPY TO BE INITIATED. IN THE EVENT A DIAGNOSIS OF PARVO VIRUS IS MADE, A $600 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED DUE TO THE HIGH COST OF TREATMENT.
4. OUR FINANCIAL POLICY PREVENTS THE ESTABLISHMENT OF ANY NEW CHARGE ACCOUNTS.
We guarantee never to exceed any treatment plan without your approval and discussion.
We also accept CareCredit. CareCredit offers special financing and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs and no-prepayment penalties so you can keep your pet healthy and happy. Apply here today. (www.CareCredit.com)
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee